Monday, October 31, 2011

Mile High Con and The Colorado Springs Witches Ball 2011

Wow!

No, seriously. Wow.

If you haven't been to Mile High Con, you should go next year. Go buy your tickets as soon as they go on sale and GO!
The people there are amazing, and not only did I get to sing a lot and have my art in the art show, I also bought two new books to read! I'll post some reviews when I finish them. :)

The thing I like most about MHC? The fact that everyone is so friendly and willing to network and talk and geek out. The bellydancing zombies this year didn't hurt either!

So Saturday after playing all day at MHC we headed to the Colorado Spring Witches Ball. What FUN that was!!! I got to buy things too... so that didn't hurt!
We sang with all of the energy we had, and it was warm on that stage! But so very worth it. I really hope that we can go back and sing again next year!

Sunday it was back to MHC to help out in the art show, that was a blast in a half. I met so many new friends there!

Alright, I wanted to post this even if it's disjointed. Why? Because in 2.5 hours I start NaNoWriMo.

So, to leave you all smiling:


No comments:

Post a Comment