Sunday, October 16, 2011

New glass!

So some of you may or may not know that I melt glass. Yep. I make shiny, awesome things out of glass. (I just think they're shiny, but people like Kyra tell me they're awesome.)
Well since Dragon*Con I hadn't been torching much... and honestly it was just about killing me. I'd wander into my studio and stare longingly at my torch and kiln... and then I'd wander back out. Too much to do, too much to do.

But! I have stolen away bits and pieces of time! (and there was much rejoicing!)
Remember: You can find my glass beads for sale here. I also take commissions and offer bulk discounts for jewelry designers. Just e-mail me.

My Faerie Bubbles beads. Kyra has used them in her designs.

These are made of Clio. One of my most favorite glasses ever!

 Spacers! 
Something in the fall spirit. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment