Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tomorrow...

Dear readers,

This time tomorrow I will be in Texas. Not only am I blessed with the ability to visit my very best friends but I'm getting a visit from the tooth fairy. Apparently once in the mortal realm one must abide by mortal rules... this means dentists. I think I prefer to call them tooth fairies. 

I am not looking forward to that part. 

Well.. maybe I am. I like knowing my teeth are shiny so you don't all come up to me and stare at them. (You're going to do that anyway, not that you've read this, aren't you? *sigh*) Anyway! While I am in the great land of Texas, I will be drinking tea, searching for trinket shops to add awesomeness to my collections... and possibly writing. I'm bring my spinning along too. 

I promise photos, because blogs are always so much more interesting with photos.

<3
Rubiee

No comments:

Post a Comment