Thursday, December 8, 2011

Where have the days gone?

It's December.

Seriously. Where did the time go?

I find that the tree has gone up, the lights are on the houses... and there are presents being wrapped. Have I mentioned that's my favorite thing to do? I LOVE wrapping presents! All of the choices make me SO HAPPY. I mean really, the greens, the candy cane print... I love it all!

(Yes, these are actually presents that are under the tree over here.)


Along with wrapping presents, and shipping presents I find myself at the torch a ton more than normal. Today I took more beads over to The Peacock Shop. Lots of Triton beads, which I am very excited about. Triton is like Clio, only blue. (Don't know what Clio looks like? See this post)

I'll probably get a photo of all of the new goodies soon though, until then I have lots of new beads up on etsy.

So, tell me. What is your favorite part of the holidays?

1 comment:

  1. Being with family and good friends is great. This year is especially special since my wife has been gone for 6 weeks at school and she gets 2 weeks off for Christmas then back for another 6 weeks. Our girls and myself are really happy to see her soon! Giving is better than receiving.

    ReplyDelete