Monday, December 26, 2011

Tea Review - Fae Inspired: Sunshine Honey Lavender

So here I am, you all know that I Love Tea. Like, adore it beyond anything (well almost anything, see: glitter and keys.)
I'm going to start a weekly tea review, or at least try to make it weekly. Tuesday nights to be exact.

I'll be reviewing any tea that I buy or any tea that shows up at my house. (This may or may not be a hint.)

This week is a tea blend from one of my favorite tea shops. Fae Inspired (aka Faerie Tea).



Blend Name: Sunshine Honey Lavender


Sweetener Used: None
Milk Used: None

Steeping Time: 4 minutes

Overall Opinion: At first smell while steeping this blend is a very strong lavender, I was afraid that the blend itself would taste strongly of lavender as well but I was very pleased to find it was just right. The lavender is not overpowering at all, and I for one am not a huge lavender fan. The aftertaste is reminiscent of a Japanese rice candy.
This would be a very good before bed tea if the drinker was not susceptible to caffeine, otherwise I would suggest the Rooibus Honey Lavender tea.

2 comments:

  1. I bet it was good, I really enjoy tea a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tea so much! I'll be doing more reviews, once a week :)

    ReplyDelete