Sunday, March 13, 2011

This is all of the shiny bits that I got at the show. Lots and lots of shiny bits! I’m really looking forward to incorporate all of these into pieces, like key pendants, bottles and even my belt! That’s what the bells in the bottom left are for- my new belt.
Yes, I’m making a new belt. I’ve decided that the one I have now is very summer/fall themed so I want something else that I can wear too. Now comes the gathering of even MORE keys, glitter, chains… and now? Crystal! This new belt promises to be very very shiny.
Until then I’m awaiting the arrival of a new skirt, it seems that I can’t find the time to make another one. Mab really should consider giving me a break before Titania takes the throne on the Spring Equinox…. Like that’ll happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment