Sunday, March 20, 2011

Favorite Things....

I started out wanting to write a post about scents, abut my favorite 'smelly' things. But after competing in the Rocky Mountain Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival I'm pretty brain dead. So! This post is going to be allllll about my favorite things!

First off? Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab. See? I have to start with the scents after all. This is the perfumery that I wear scents from almost every day. Personal favorites? Black Rose, Lust, Come To Me Boy, Samhain, Devil's Night....

Timeless Trends. Most if not all of my corsets come from here. I love the fact that I can get a corset that holds up to the wear and tear I put it through.

Music. Right now my fascinations lie with Abney Park, the Tangled Soundtrack, Sisters of Mercy (still), Kerli, Glee, and Great Big Sea.

THIS Shiny Key. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment