Saturday, January 1, 2011

The New Year - 2011

Happy New Year to all of you out there! I really hope that there was lots of glitter, hugging, kissing and celebrating when the clock struck midnight to ring in the new year!
There is SO MUCH going on this year already. So much in fact, that Queen Mab decided that I need a babysitter… But enough of that for now. On to the Pandora Celtica news!
  • January 21 & 22 we will be in Colorado Springs at MysticCon! I’m really excited to start the new year with a bang and lots of shiny!
  • Also, in March we have been confirmed for AnomalyCon, so look for us all decked out in Steampunk! I’m really excited about this show, I’m also excited for the chance to expand my wardrobe! *glee*
  • Then in May? Beltania! Last year was so breathtaking and amazing and wonderful that I am really really excited to go and sing again this year!

   And now on to the topic of babysitters… Well not exactly babysitters… But a Knight that my Queen has seen fit to charge me with? Or rather, she’s charged him with keeping track of me. Se, I have this… trickster streak… It’s completely harmless, I swear! Just, oh you know… glitter in the shoes of some of the Courtiers that I don’t get along with. Or maybe the fact that I manage to always get myself in a… Fix when I’m left to my own devices. So Mab, the oh-so-wise Queen that she is, has given me a Knight.
….I wish she would have wrapped him in a bow… Ahem, I mean… *blush*

Right! So there is lots of shiny to come. I’m not going to let some stuffy Knight of the Crown keep me from my glitter-filled days of awesome and magic. I may just have to be sneakier now….

No comments:

Post a Comment