Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A New Overview

Well here I am again, trying to figure out where I left off and where I should pick back up.

If you are new to my blog, then welcome!! My name is Rubiee and I’m… well I’m many things.
I’m a musician in Pandora Celtica, I’m a Pooka, I’m obsessed with keys and glitter both. I create stuff…. and I like shiny things!
And sometimes? I post video blogs.

This blog is usually full of randomness but I had some… issues when I tried to update the software (this Pooka isn’t very good at stuff like that). So I lost everything that I had previously written. From Dragon Con posts to The Witches’ Ball and everything else. I’m sure in time I will write a lot more about gigs, my friends and fellow bandies and everything that is the life of Rubiee.
And I leave you with a video of one of the songs from Pagan Pride Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment