Thursday, August 9, 2012

Finally!


I haven't been so happy to be this close to the end of a project in a very long time. Tonight I finished all of the things for the Kickstarter. Yes, that Kickstarter. The one that came to life back in April and promptly ate my soul.
Well there's the end of the tunnel. After 7 total supply orders, countless cursing and test tasting, getting opinions and running around like an insane person. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. Tomorrow I finish packing the boxes.

See, I managed to get most all of it done in stages, up to the $60 rewards. But when looking at what I had left, I couldn't do it in stages. I had to put nose to the grindstone as it were... and I packed and packed and packed. I blended and prayed.

It's really exciting to be honest.

Will I do it again? Probably. I have too many ideas swimming in this brain not to. Will it be soon? Probably not. Maybe in two months? Maybe next year? Who knows. All I know, is that I have SJ Tucker songs on my brain, screaming to be brewed into tea. Oh yeah, and I have her permission. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment