Sunday, August 7, 2011

Of shiny, dreams and insanity.

I'm a bad Pooka aren't I? It's been almost two months since I've posted here... I swear I'm not slacking off!

Instead I'm going to make a photo post of all of the things I've been making. Ready for it? :)








Yay photo spam! What else is going on? Well (in case you didn't know) this Pooka is crazy. I'm plotting something completely shiny-filled... It's going to be epic! Sadly it won't be done in time for Dragon*Con.

Speaking of Dragon*Con- less than a MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP!@!! @$#%^&%$%^%&*^ 
I'm not ready!!!!! I feel kind of like my brain is rattling around in my head as I try to but together countless keys, bottles, costumes, clothing.... Oh heavens.

And what else? Oh yes! Pandora Celtica got a new website. This new site includes new photos, songs that you can play, forums, and even bios for each of us! I'm very excited for this new addition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment