Monday, May 2, 2011

Exciting news!!!!!

Well my lovelies, it looks like Pandora Celtica will once again be at Dragon*Con!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How exciting is that?? I know that I'm bouncing off the walls and jittering with excitement. I had such a blast last year that this year only promises to be x100000 better!!!! (Maybe this year I won't get turned around and lost in the hotels....)

Also? This coming weekend we will be at Beltania! I'm very excited to go back and visit the people and the land again. Last year was magical- and I still remember the morning that we had fresh coconut for breakfast. It was so much fun!

New gigs means new costuming. Today I get to go out and buy fabric for two new skirts! They will be simple, but that's okay. I just need more than a black skirt. (Yes, Mab still needs to pay me more.)
And I'm working on a second belt. As if my first one isn't enough... But this second one I think will have more black and silver on it. After all, a Pooka can't have too many keys!

No comments:

Post a Comment